Log in with to leave a comment.

Hi! Version 1.1 for Linux seems to have a bug: The 'text speed' setting does not appear to do anything.

I set it to maximum and expected each line of text to appear immediately, but the text crawled along slowly. Then I set the text speed to some low value and the text still crawled along at the same speed.

Can i translate your game to Spanish Latin America?

I can translate your game into Spanish, if you wish.

how would you do that?

(1 edit)

I would need you to program a language window in your game, after you did a section for Spanish and after you give me the files in the Spanish folder, I translate them and then I check them to make corrections. 

if you have used renpy you can generate a language folder called "tl", there should be the Spanish folder, that is what I need.

I don't know if that is what you asked me. O.o

thanks for your support. 

But I don't know how to do it.

Maybe I can send you the files of the game, and you can do the translate from the coding and GUI  

I can look at doing it, but keep in mind that I don't work for free.

Maybe for my next visual novel project. 

I'll let you know, and I just follow you here and Twitter. 

Thank you. 

Short game that can be finished in 20 minutes. I'm curious about Ulima's origin now XD